“They make you feel like family…”
—Mr. Pitts (ProImpact Patient)
Our journey began in 2009 when owner and Physical Therapist, Mike Ellis, decided to open a practice that would strive to serve patients of all ages. Our Team is eager and dedicated to helping each patient that walks through our doors. We may be based in Montgomery, AL but we serve patients from many surrounding counties.
At ProImpact, we approach each patient and their treatment with four key principles in mind. Immediately, when our patients walk in the door, we want to have an unbiased environment where everyone is welcome. Next, we believe that educating every patient on their injury is the best way to start treatment. After that, we strive to be as informative as possible while explaining the course of treatment each patient will face. Lastly, but arguably the most important principle of all, we want to create a safe place for you to heal.
To further our practice principles, we strive to center our work around superior customer service. We do this through the provision of:
1. Progressive outpatient physical therapy while focusing on individual needs
2. Aggressive industrial rehabilitation with a strong emphasis on “complete case closure”
3. Practice of complete sports medicine which addresses the needs of the individual athlete
4. Musculoskeletal evaluation and correct, timely referral assistance
5. Patient/Client education with an emphasis on prevention
We have 2 locations in Montgomery, AL. Our first location opened its doors in 2009 and is located on Berry Chase Place near EastChase. The second location is near downtown on the Huntingdon College campus. For precise location details, please see our contact page for directions and google map animations.