What should you bring to your appointment? It is all listed here for your convenience!
ID, Payment, Paperwork (if not already submitted):
- Insurance Card
- Please bring your ID for our records
- Payment is due at time of service
- If you have submitted the “New Patient” forms online, you do not need to bring anything with you unless we tell you otherwise.
- If you choose to print off the “New Patient” forms and fill them out at home, do not forget to bring those with you. However, if you forget or do not fill out forms prior to your appointment, please arrive at least 10 minutes early to fill them out in our office.
- If you need to change into your clothes, no problem! Just arrive a few minutes early and we have a place you can do so.
- If you would wear it to the gym you should wear it here: t-shirt, shorts, running shoes, socks, etc.
- Low Back & Mid Back treatment: T-shirt and shorts (sports bra for ladies)
- Upper Limb & Neck treatment: Sleeveless T-Shirt (recommended) or T-shirt
- Lower Extremity treatment: Shorts
- Reading Glasses
Records Associated with Injury:
- Any X-rays, MRIs or physician reports related to your injury
- Prescription from referring physician